- Rated #8 on the Top 100 Wines of 2015 by Wine Enthusiast.
- Sourced from the 7-acre Armada Vineyard.
- Cayuse currently has five vineyards spread over 60 acres in Walla Walla Valley.
- All Cayuse wines are from estate fruit.
- Vineyards: Cailloux, Coccinelle, En Cerise, En Chamberlin, Armada.
- Christophe Baron’s story began on his family’s estate in Champagne. He then spent an unexpected internship in Walla Walla in 1993. After a year he traveled the world and decided that the stones of a vineyard in Walla Walla reminded him of Chȃteauneuf-du-Pape. He bought the property and began planting in 1997.
- Cayuse is only available by mailing list or on secondary markets.
- The most acclaimed producer of Walla Walla Valley and one of the leading producers of Rhone varieties in the USA.
- Other Wines: Armada Vineyard Syrah, Bionic Frog Syrah, Cailloux Vineyard Syrah, Cailloux Vineyard Viognier, Camaspelo, Edith Grenache Rose, En Cerise Vineyard Syrah, En Chamberlin Vineyard Syrah, Flying Pig, Impulsivo Tempranillo, The Lovers, Widowmaker Cabernet Sauvignon, Coccinelle Vineyard Syrah, No Girls…
Learn more here.